Articles in the iPhone Category
App Store, iPhone, iPhone Developers, xCode »
** We will be updating answers in a bit. Bookmark this page.
- How to create custom view?
- Use of IBOutlet and IBAction
- Can 2 tableviews be used in one Viewcontroller? How?
- Can a tableview refer to 2 datasources? How?
- What is the difference between shallow copy and deep copy?
- What are categories? How are these different from extending classes?
- How does push notifications work?
- Mutable Vs Immutable types? ( For example: Array Vs MutableArray )
- What does the keyword atomic signify?
- What does @synthesize do?
- Difference between NSNotification and …
According to the new case designs released by technology website MacRumors, the much-anticipated iPhone 5 is expected to have a bigger screen-size compared to iPhone 4′s 3.5-inch display.
The report said the iPhone 5 design may have dimensions of 4.33″ x 2.36″, suggesting a shorter but only slightly wider design. In comparison, the iPhone 4 dimensions are 4.5″ x 2.31″. IBTIMES