Articles in the iPhone Developers Category
App Store, iPhone, iPhone Developers, xCode »
** We will be updating answers in a bit. Bookmark this page.
- How to create custom view?
- Use of IBOutlet and IBAction
- Can 2 tableviews be used in one Viewcontroller? How?
- Can a tableview refer to 2 datasources? How?
- What is the difference between shallow copy and deep copy?
- What are categories? How are these different from extending classes?
- How does push notifications work?
- Mutable Vs Immutable types? ( For example: Array Vs MutableArray )
- What does the keyword atomic signify?
- What does @synthesize do?
- Difference between NSNotification and …
iPhone Developers »
Based on the release notes, it looks like Apple has fixed some bugs. iOS 4.1 Beta 3 is available for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 3rd and 2nd generation. It’s quite apparent that Apple really wants to hash out 4.1 as quickly as possible, possibly to patch the security hole used by JailbreakMe.com. We’ll find out shortly, so check back for updates when we can dig deeper into this new release.
According to iOS 4.1 Beta 3 release notes, GameCenter is no longer supported on the original …